Saturday, January 16, 2010

By candlelight



It's been raining today and I've been relaxing in the house, enjoying the sound of the wind outside the windows and rain on the rooftop. I filled terracotta dish full of candles, lit them, and put them on the glass topped coffee table in the entrance sitting area of my house. Then I decided to photograph them - still with my light / dark theme. I like the way it turned out. You can see the silver plate and crescent pin, both with traditional Libyan designs, on the table below the glass. There's only a slight reflection on the tabletop.

0 comments:

Contributors

About This Blog

A photoblog... a picture a day... maybe... It all depends on whether my kids leave my battery supply alone and the internet connection, not to mention my level of motivation.

Or I can simply say:
'A picture a day, insha'allah!'

~ Click on images for a larger view

Followers

Back to TOP